Category: Wisdom Quotes

Inspirational Story

Two men, both seriously ill, occupied the same hospital room. One man was allowed to sit up in his bed for an hour each afternoon to help drain the fluid from his lungs. His bed was next to the room’s only window. The other man had to spend all his …

Being with no one is better than being with the wrong ones

“Being with no one is better than being with the wrong ones. Sometimes those who fly solo have the strongest wings.” Being solo is a time to find yourself, reflect on the past, get to know who you are and what you deserve, and realise you don’t have to settle …

Don’t tell your problems to people

“Don’t tell your problems to people: 80% don’t care; and the other 20% are glad you have them.” ~ Lou Holtz Some people really don’t like you to be happy or see you succeed in life, but don’t spend your energy worrying about them, just trust God and live the …